(1) CONTRACT – If Company has invited you to attend a program, and approves your enrolment, your completion of your enrolment authorizes company to charge your credit card or accept your bank transfer as payment for your enrolment in the Program. All course deposits and tuition payments are non-refundable.
(2) COMMITMENT PERIOD – You agree that if you are accepted into any of the Company’s programs, and place a deposit to hold a space, you are responsible for full payment of fees for the entire duration of the program pertaining to your agreement, regardless of whether you actually attend or complete the program, and regardless if you have selected a lump sum or a payment plan. If for any reason you choose to remove or cancel yourself out of the Program prior to the end date of the Commitment Period, you are obligated to pay or continue paying any outstanding balance(s) for the entire period pertaining to your agreement.
(3) PROGRAM BENEFITS – Client understands that any/all scheduled training days, program bonuses or other benefits expire at the end of the Commitment period and will not be carried over. If Client misses any scheduled training days or other program bonuses, it is at client’s own risk and no guarantee is made that any program benefits can be rescheduled or re-issued. It is important that client prioritizes their participation in all program benefits as they are offered as they are only valid during the commitment period and on specific dates within the commitment period.
(4) FINANCIAL RESPONSIBILITY – The Company has made every effort to accurately represent its programs and potential benefits. Results can and do vary, therefore Company makes no guarantees. The testimonials and examples used are not intended to represent or guarantee any client will experience the same or similar results. Each individual’s success depends on various factors including, but not limited to their background, dedication, business experience, number of years in business, mental and physical health, personal desires and motivation. By enrolling in any of the Company’s programs, Client represents they have considered all factors pertaining to their own unique situation.
(5) PAYMENT TERMS – No refunds will be issued, and all scheduled payments must be paid on a timely basis whether you complete the Program or not.
(6) QUALIFICATIONS – The program instructors are not qualified to provide legal, tax, accounting, or financial advice, and the information provided to you in the Program is not intended as such. Client should refer all legal, tax, accounting, and financially related inquiries to professionals qualified in applicable area of expertise.
(7) Company reserves the right to cancel or reschedule programs and/or program benefits for any reason including but not limited to low registrations, staffing issues, venue issues, weather issues, travel disruptions, etc. In such cases where Company initiates a course cancellation, or reschedules program benefits, your full investment will be credited towards a future date to receive applicable benefits or Company programs or will be redeemable for product credit without penalty and not be applicable for a refund.
(8) OTHER TERMS – The Parties agree that any individual, firm, Company, associates, corporations, joint ventures, partnerships, divisions, subsidiaries, employees, Companies, heirs, assigns, designees or consultants of which the signee is an Company, officer, heir, successor, assign or designee is bound by the terms of agreement.
(9) COURSE TRANSFERS • $100.00 date change fee + applicable tuition difference • $100.00 cancellation fee within 24 hours of course date: balance refunded to credit for future course, no product credit. No-Show: no refunds or credits provided •